This product is a brand new, genuine Retail Key / Serial for Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional Edition. We also offer a full legal download of the software via Microsoft, as detailed below.
HOW IT WORKS
1. First, purchase a genuine Windows 8.1 Pro Retail Key from our website.
2. Immediately after your payment, you will be automatically sent a digital Key / Serial.
3. Download the Windows 8.1 installer from the official Microsoft website, by clicking HERE.
4. Follow the instructions on the Microsoft website to download and install Windows 8.1
5. Once installed, enter the unique activation code that you purchased from us.
6. The Retail Key will authenticate with Microsoft automatically, and the activation is complete! You now own a genuine copy of Windows 8.1.
WHAT IS THIS PRODUCT?
This is an unused, brand new Retail Key for Windows 8.1, which can be used to activate the software legitimately.
Note: If you do not own an installation DVD or USB drive, please download the respective system setup file from the official Microsoft website, HERE.
In stock now with instant delivery!
This product is multi-language and region free. This means that the key will function worldwide.
HOW DOES THE PURCHASING PROCESS WORK?
First, simply check-out using any of our easy payment methods. After your payment, you can then collect your code from your email. After you collect your key, you will be presented with your unique activation code.
WINDOWS 8.1 PROFESSIONAL Retail KEY
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional, being an upgrade to the later Windows 8 version, has more up-to-date behaviors when you run it on your computer. The features that Microsoft has promised and has begun in Windows 8 was fully realized when they launched the Windows 8.1. It also features some conveniences when it comes to the touch-first streamlined user interface
Windows 8.1 takes up lesser space.
Windows 8.1 introduces additional new features, but luckily, it takes up much lower space when compared to the late Windows 8 version. Microsoft has also said that the footprint by Windows 8.1 is significantly smaller compared to Windows 8 which will give you about 8 to 15 percent of more storage space on your computer.
Supercharged and smarter Search option.
For the Windows 8 operating system, Microsoft already boasts its ease of search in just typing at the Start screen where you can quickly search for settings, apps, contents, and search on the web. The search option for the Windows 8.1 is even better, however.
Windows 8.1 features the new Smart Search option that is powered by Bing. When you do a search on your desktop, the results are organized on a visually-driven page that arranges basic facts, photos, links, and maps if it is applicable. This creates an orderly table of information which was just a sloppy pile before.
Automatic App Updates
While the later operating system versions from Microsoft were time-consuming and a little bit annoying when it comes to application updates, the Windows 8.1 is far from it.
With Windows 8.1, you don’t have to bother with the pop-ups screaming to update an individual app you have. All the updates on your computer will be in the background, and it will also happen automatically whenever an update on a certain app is necessary.
The main feature on Windows 8 was quite necessary but has its upgrades on Windows 8.1. There are no shortcuts towards your now VIP-style inbox where emails are grouped through your favorite contacts, flagged emails, and other inbox folders.
Windows 8.1 also introduces a couple of new applications which include the Food & Drink and the Reading List.
The Food & Drink is kind of a recipe application where you can make your recipes and use a webcam to take a photo of a recipe in a book or use it as a portal where you can search recipes online.
The Reading List is a list of bookmarks but has the advantage of its Share Charm which will allow you to share any content to the Reading List from the web and from other apps that support it.
Processor. 1 Gigahertz or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
RAM. 1 Gigabyte for 32-bit and 2 Gigabytes for 64-bit
Hard Disk Space. 16 Gigabytes for 32-bit and 20 Gigabytes for 64-bit
Graphics Card. DirectX 9 with a WDDM driver